The Elegantes

The Elegantes

Monday, October 26, 2009

Stick to your task till it sticks to you;

Beginners are many, but enders are few.

Honour, power, place, and praise

Will come, in time, to the one who stays.

Stick to your task till it stick to you;

Bend at it, sweat at it, smile at it too;

For out of the bend and the sweat and the smile

Will come life's victories, after awhile.

~Author unknown

My Institute teacher showed us this poem today and I really feel like it applies to my life right now. Sometimes when it gets stinkin hard I just want to throw my hands up in the air and say "I quit!" Honestly life is just not as hard as I make it out to be. Ok so life is hard but what is great is that there is someone who knows what we are going through and he is always there for us when we need him. We just need to get on our knees and ask for help. I just feel more inspired to really go out and work hard because accomplishing something important brings great satisfaction and it is usually worth the time you spend working on it. Anyways so that's my thought for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Day

Wedding Day
This is my favorite wedding picture!

4-wheeling

4-wheeling
Brock and I went four wheeling up by the I mountain in Brigham City. I got burned. :P

Camping

Camping
This is us up camping at Whitney Reservoir in the Uintas. It rained a ton but it was gorgeous up there.

Whitney Reservoir

Whitney Reservoir
Here's Brock by the Lake.

Fishing

Fishing
Here I am fishing. We caught one fish during our 3 days there. :S

Hardware Ranch

Hardware Ranch