The Elegantes

The Elegantes

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Oh baby . . .




Well it's official!  Baby Elegante is on it's way!  I was going to post a picture of me and my little belly (which is probably more chub than baby) but I can't find any batteries to put the picture on the computer so those pictures will have to wait.  I am due December 9, so I am now 3 months along.  Crazy crazy!  So, ready or not, parenthood here we come.  (I would post a picture of our first ultrasound but Brock requested that I didn't.  I think he thinks its weird to post stuff like that. :P)

6 comments:

  1. so excited for you! nothing compares to being a mother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh Woohooo!!! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see you all prego and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ultrasound pictures are fun!! So are pregnancy pics!! You should get batteries an post both!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MARIE!! Congrats! That is fantastic. I think that you and Brock will make awesome parents! I hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I'm very excited for you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so fun. I can't wait to see/hear more about it...You are about 3 weeks ahead of us;)

    ReplyDelete

Wedding Day

Wedding Day
This is my favorite wedding picture!

4-wheeling

4-wheeling
Brock and I went four wheeling up by the I mountain in Brigham City. I got burned. :P

Camping

Camping
This is us up camping at Whitney Reservoir in the Uintas. It rained a ton but it was gorgeous up there.

Whitney Reservoir

Whitney Reservoir
Here's Brock by the Lake.

Fishing

Fishing
Here I am fishing. We caught one fish during our 3 days there. :S

Hardware Ranch

Hardware Ranch