The Elegantes

The Elegantes

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

4 months and Easter

Well Adalee is waking up so I don't have much time for this blog but I just wanted to say that as of the 5th, Adalee is now 4 months old!  She is getting so big.  She smiles, babbles, eats her feet and giggles.  Her laugh is so funny because when she is mildly amused she just kind of grunts.  It's pretty funny.  Occasionally she will giggle high pitched when she is really excited but otherwise it is hard to make her laugh.  She is also almost rolling over from her back to her tummy but not quite.  She grabs at everything and is just all around a happy baby.  She had her vaccines yesterday and she cried initially but other than that, they didn't even phase her.  She has not been fussy at all, thank goodness.  I didn't cry either. :P 

I also wanted to post some Easter pics that we took of her in her Easter outfit.  On Saturday we went to Brock's parents and had an Easter egg hunt.  The grandkids also colored boiled eggs.  Then we had a delish dinner and the boys played basketball.  After the boys played, the girls decided that we needed to work off some of the Easter candy and we played a game of basketball as well.  I am terrible but all in all it was a good time.  Here are a few pics from our weekend.  In the first picture, I am pulling up my pants because they were falling off the whole time. :)  Time to buy a smaller size!  Only 5 pounds to go until I am at my pre-pregnancy weight.  Whoot!






1 comment:

  1. Marie! Adalee is beautiful! and hey we should hang out sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Wedding Day

Wedding Day
This is my favorite wedding picture!

4-wheeling

4-wheeling
Brock and I went four wheeling up by the I mountain in Brigham City. I got burned. :P

Camping

Camping
This is us up camping at Whitney Reservoir in the Uintas. It rained a ton but it was gorgeous up there.

Whitney Reservoir

Whitney Reservoir
Here's Brock by the Lake.

Fishing

Fishing
Here I am fishing. We caught one fish during our 3 days there. :S

Hardware Ranch

Hardware Ranch