Luckily Everyone gets chocolates so either way we win. :)
Here I am with my niece and our awesome crowns.
Adalee loves S. They were having fun playing on the slide.
Christmas was so much fun this year. I actually really enjoyed going shopping for her presents and didn't mind the craziness of it all. I even went black Friday shopping with my sister in law Tara. We both came away with 32 inch HDTV's for 150 bucks and gifts for the hubbies as well as some birthday and Christmas gifts for Adalee. I would say we were pretty successful. For Christmas Eve we went down and celebrated with my family. My whole extended family gets together for Christmas Eve and I still love it. Not as many of my cousins come because a lot of them live all across the country but we still had a decent turnout this year. I got to see my cousin who recently moved to Moscow, Idaho so that was great to catch up. Adalee had a blast running around the gym (we have to rent a church because our family is huge). She kept trying to play with the basketballs that were being bounced around and it gave Brock hope that she will someday be a basketball player. My Dad dressed up as Santa and she wasn't scared of him at all. I don't know if she knew who it was but she was quite content to just sit and stare at him. Here are a few pics from the family party.
We drove back up to Hyrum on Christmas Eve because we wanted to be in our home for Christmas morning. We were hoping that Adalee would sleep on the way up but we were wrong. She didn't end up getting to sleep til like 9:30, but it turned out ok because she ended up sleeping in which was nice. Christmas morning we brought her out to the living room and she didn't know what to do. She just stood there staring at the presents, unsure whether or not she was allowed to go and unwrap. We helped her get started and had to keep helping her because she mostly wanted to play with the wrapping paper and eat it. She loves her toys though. Especially her wagon. Brock drove her around the house for a good half hour straight because she didn't want to get out. Here are some more pics from Christmas.
Most of our gifts to each other were picked out by ourselves so we didn't really bother to wrap them. I am wearing some of my new gifts throughout the holiday pictures. :) Brock also gave me a breadmaker which we have already begun using because I ended up finding out what it was.
Brock got this chair from his work. It will be great for camping.
Wait what? There are more presents Dad?
She thoroughly enjoyed pushing this box around for awhile.
Opening stocking stuffers.
She loves the blocks.
Getting into Daddy's stocking stuffers.
Please can I have some of Daddy's treats?
I forgot to mention that Brock and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on the 13th of December. This month is officially crazy now with Adalee's birthday, our anniversary and Christmas. Brock brought home flowers and peanut M & M's for me and we went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse. The Friday after our anniversary we went down to Brigham to the Brigham City Temple. We were going to go to the Ogden lights and out to eat that night but the flu hit me hard after the temple. I was the sickest I have been in a long time so we had to cut our anniversary celebrating short but it was still good. Here are some random pics I forgot to post.
I wish she would wear cute bows like this, but it only lasted about 10 seconds.
Here she is opening presents on her actual birthday. We had a birthday party with my family, Brock's family and on her actual birthday we celebrated by taking her out to eat at Chuck A Rama.
Her first Book of Mormon stories!
Free cake from Maceys!
Yum!
Here is a pic of the note Brock left on the computer the morning of our Anniversary. :)
Anniversary flowers. Love the bright colors, especially at this time of year.
Adalee figured out how to get into her diaper bag and into her yogurt melts.
Trying to be like Daddy. Love this girl!



Love reading your post Marie and your daughter is so stinking cute!
ReplyDeleteLove reading your posts! My husband and I do the same thing we gifts. Once we know what it is, we starting usuing it... my family makes fun of us. :)
ReplyDelete