After breakfast we got dressed and ready for the day and then we made Brock some Valentine's Day cards. Then I cut out a ton of hearts out of colored paper and she helped me decorate the house with them. Super easy and yet she loved it. We went to the store and I let her pick out a Valentine's treat and she picked tootsie rolls. On the way home from work, Brock got her a balloon and some healthy treats(upon my request, but she still loved them). He also got me a little something as well. I couldn't ask for a better husband. After 5 years of marriage he knows me so well. Adalee was pretty excited about her gifts as well.
That night Brock and I got one of my friends daughters to come watch Adalee while we went out to dinner. Adalee immediately fell in love with her, probably because she was smart and brought her fruit snacks. :) Brock and I went out to a place called The Cracker Barrel in Paradise. It's not the Cracker Barrel that has a chain of restaurants. It's actually a local restaurant that just happens to have the same name but it is much better. We both ordered ribs and they were super tasty. I'm normally not a rib person, but these were so good. Their mashed potatoes were homemade and super creamy and yummy and don't even get me started on the mac n' cheese. Yes I ordered the mac n' cheese as a side and it was amazing. Gooey and cheesy and so tasty. It was legit macaroni too, not the box stuff. We definitely plan on going back. After dinner we realized we had only been gone for a little over an hour so we decided to head to Twizzleberry for some frozen yogurt. Brock is not a huge fan of frozen yogurt but he usually loads his up with all kinds of chocolate and candy so he is ok with it. This pregnancy has been good for me because I have not craved chocolate at all. In fact I have a hard time eating a lot of sugar because it makes me sick. Very good thing. So I got their peach frozen yogurt and loaded it up with raspberries, strawberries and granola. Yum! Hit the spot perfectly. So Valentine's Day was a hit this year for our whole family. Very good day. :) Now for the random picture spill. Here goes.
She is almost ready to pedal this baby herself. This summer she will be all over the place but for now, one of us has to push her. She still loves it. :)
For a family night we talked about temples and made temples out of licorice. Adalee loved it.
She has been on a temple kick lately and talks about them a lot. She asked me to build her a temple out of her blocks. This is as good as it got. She approved.
She definitely got this from me. I drink my cereal milk straight from the bowl. :P
My 15 week picture. I'm now 17 weeks but I will probably not take another one until 20 weeks.
Ice cream cone fun at arctic circle.
This girl has also been on a green smoothie kick lately. She is always asking me to make her green smoothies. I just can't say no to that. I also put the leftovers in little popsicle containers and freeze them. Then I don't feel bad giving her a popsicle for a treat. :)
Decorating sugar cookies at my parents house with some cousins. She loves all her cousins and gets so excited whenever we go to visit them.
I snuck this picture when Brock wasn't looking. He was reading a book to Adalee and her cousin at my parents house. Those girls are so cute together.
The snow finally melt enough and it was finally warm enough to take this little one to the park. She was very excited to be able to finally play outside. Spring fever has hit our home and there is no going back. I need warm sun now! :)















No comments:
Post a Comment