The Elegantes

The Elegantes

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Time


I am so excited for Christmas!  The Saturday after Thanksgiving we came home and set up our Christmas tree and all of our decorations.  I feel like our tiny apartment feels so much more homey when we have decorations up.  It has already been a wonderful holiday season.  Thanksgiving was so much fun.  We had a pie contest at the Elegante home and we all ended up eating way too much pie.  Then we headed down to my parent's house and spent time with them.  It is so good to spend time with family.  Another exciting thing about this Christmas season is that I graduated!  I am officially a graduate of Utah State University!  Brock and I also celebrated our 2 year anniversary.  We decided to head down to Manti and spend a few days down there.  We were able to go to the Manti temple which is absolutely beautiful and just relax.  It was nice to get away from all the holiday bustle and just spend time together.  Now we are excited to celebrate Christmas in a few days with all of our family.  Also Jason and Sharelle had their baby girl.  They named her Sarah Lynn Skoubye.  She is absolutely darling and so so tiny.  What a fun Christmas season!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of fun happenings!!! Congratulations on your graduation! Way to go! Are you staying in Logan? What are you going to do with your new degree?

    ReplyDelete

Wedding Day

Wedding Day
This is my favorite wedding picture!

4-wheeling

4-wheeling
Brock and I went four wheeling up by the I mountain in Brigham City. I got burned. :P

Camping

Camping
This is us up camping at Whitney Reservoir in the Uintas. It rained a ton but it was gorgeous up there.

Whitney Reservoir

Whitney Reservoir
Here's Brock by the Lake.

Fishing

Fishing
Here I am fishing. We caught one fish during our 3 days there. :S

Hardware Ranch

Hardware Ranch