The new year has already been a pretty good year (it is only February after all). In January we did a few different fun things that I never blogged about because they weren't really that exciting but I will put pictures up anyway. :) At the beginning of January we went to Hardware Ranch with Brock's parents and his brother and sister in law. It was freeeeeeezing but fun all the same. (Warning: Not a very attractive picture of either of us, but it was all we had of us there.)
On Martin Luther King Jr. day we decided to get out and go for a drive so we headed to Bear Lake and spent some time up there. . . well really we just drove to Bear Lake, went out to eat at the only place open in town and then came home but it was still nice to get out.
The pizza we had was HUGE and so super cheesy! Well worth the 20 bucks. :)
And last but not least we celebrated Valentine's Day or I might say weekend. On Friday we went out to eat at an Italian place called La Nonnes. Pretty pricey but it's legit Italian food and it's super yummy. On Saturday we made our own Italian meal of tortellini, breaded asparagus and breadsticks! Yum! Brock also got me flowers, chocolates (who knew I would be such a sucker for cliche Valentine's gifts) and a CD with an authentic card made by the hubby himself. Life is good.
Looks like fun! I am so glad you found my blog! Look at your cute hubbys valentine gift! Come to zumba!
ReplyDelete