The Elegantes

The Elegantes

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Busy Busy!

Well I have noticed that I have only been posting about every 5 weeks (when I have a new pregnancy picture to put up).  It's just crazy how busy life gets!  Between baby showers and birthday celebrations I feel like I don't have time to post, yet I do and I just get lazy.  I am officially done with my job and now I actually do have time, although I have been spending time trying to get pregnancy books read, house cleaned, thank you cards written, Christmas shopping, and other baby stuff done.  Somehow I manage to feel busy.  :)  Well here is a picture of me at 35 weeks.


I have now had a baby shower for both sides of the family and they have been so wonderful.  I am very grateful for family and all they do for us.  I am waiting on pictures of the Skoubye family baby shower but here are a few pictures from the Elegante baby shower.





My in laws are pretty much amazing!  I love hanging out with my sister in laws and am bummed I won't be able to do black Friday shopping with them this year.  I am so excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas this year.  I am especially excited to have this baby!  I have been reading about Hypnobirthing and I am excited to try some of the relaxation techniques during labor.  I am almost 36 weeks now and I told this baby girl that she can come anytime after Thanksgiving, preferably the day after Thanksgiving because it is a Friday and weekends are good.  Lets cross our fingers and hope that she comes then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Day

Wedding Day
This is my favorite wedding picture!

4-wheeling

4-wheeling
Brock and I went four wheeling up by the I mountain in Brigham City. I got burned. :P

Camping

Camping
This is us up camping at Whitney Reservoir in the Uintas. It rained a ton but it was gorgeous up there.

Whitney Reservoir

Whitney Reservoir
Here's Brock by the Lake.

Fishing

Fishing
Here I am fishing. We caught one fish during our 3 days there. :S

Hardware Ranch

Hardware Ranch