What a crazy year this has been and I feel so completely blessed. I just wanted to write a small post about how grateful I am for everything that we have been blessed with and to mention that, yes, we did put up our Christmas tree and decorations yesterday! Woot woot! I love this time of year! Well here are a few things I am grateful for, just to name a few:
-An amazing husband who treats me so so well - he is my best friend and I am grateful to have eternity with him.
-Wonderful families who do so much for us
-Our baby girl that is on her way - due date is in 2 weeks so we will see when she will get here :)
-A healthy pregnancy
-A warm place to live - heat and warm water
-Our freedoms and those who fight for them
-Good health
-Having 2 vehicles so when one breaks down, we at least have 1 left to use. :P
-Brock's employment
-Always having enough food to eat
-The gospel and our Savior Jesus Christ
-A happy life and optimistic attitude - I'm not always optimistic but I feel pretty blessed that I can try to see the good in all things.
Anyways those are just a few things that I am grateful for and the list could go on forever but I won't. So like I said we put up our Christmas tree and decorations yesterday. I still need to get a wreath or something for our door but I am pretty stoked. I love Christmas time! I am also pretty excited that I only have 2 weeks left (3 at the most if she goes over) for our baby to be born. I am so incredibly excited to be a mother and cannot believe that these 9 months of pregnancy are almost over. Life is so good!
Oh, I am so excited for you. I have 4 weeks left, and don't think it can come fast enough! Good luck with the delivery! Can't wait to see pics of your house when you get it all done, and baby girl when she comes!
ReplyDelete