The Elegantes

The Elegantes

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Charity Never Faileth

I am reading Pres. Monson's biography and I came across this poem that he shared and I decided that I want to make it my new life motto because I love it so much.  It says:

Go gladden the lonely, the dreary;
Go comfort the weeping, the weary,
Go scatter kind deeds on your way.
Oh, make the world brighter today.

If everyone followed this motto, the world really would be a better place.  Today I went for a walk with Adalee and a family biked by us and every single one of them said hi to me.  It really is just the simple acts of kindness that go a long way and help to make the world a better place.  From now on I am going to live every day, looking for simple ways to bless other people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Day

Wedding Day
This is my favorite wedding picture!

4-wheeling

4-wheeling
Brock and I went four wheeling up by the I mountain in Brigham City. I got burned. :P

Camping

Camping
This is us up camping at Whitney Reservoir in the Uintas. It rained a ton but it was gorgeous up there.

Whitney Reservoir

Whitney Reservoir
Here's Brock by the Lake.

Fishing

Fishing
Here I am fishing. We caught one fish during our 3 days there. :S

Hardware Ranch

Hardware Ranch