Here are some of Adalee's cute cousins. They all had a blast and it made me excited to take Adalee to the zoo next year when she can appreciate it a little more.
Luckily, Adalee zonked out in the stroller after awhile and got a good nap while Grandpa helped push her around.
The zoo was fun and like I said, I want to take her next year so she can be more excited about the animals rather than all the people. I would show her the polar bear and she would glance at it and then start checking out all the people around us. :)
While we were down at my parent's house Adalee started crawling officially. She has been able to do the army crawl and she has gotten really fast at it, but she actually started crawling on all fours. She still doesn't do it all the time but she is definitely making progress. She is also pulling herself to standing and getting into everything! It's so much fun to watch her develop and progress. I just love this little babe! Here's a few random pictures. Love her!
Brock's parents went to Hawaii a few weeks ago and his Mom brought back this cute dress for Adalee. She wore it to church that next Sunday. :)
Bath time with Daddy!
Adalee will be 9 months on the 5th of September and I can hardly believe it. My goodness it has flown by but I surely do love this stage. Some other good news is that Brock got a promotion at work so now it's time to house hunt! So excited!










No comments:
Post a Comment