This last weekend we went down to Sundance with Brock's family. We stayed at a cabin of some people in Brock's parents ward. It was Adalee's longest car ride so I wondered how she would do but luckily it was broken up by a few stops along the way and she did ok. It was so nice to just go do something. We haven't really done much vacationing this summer mostly because of Adalee still being so little but this was so nice to get away, even though Adalee did not sleep so great while we were there. We went up on Thursday evening and then came home Saturday afternoon. It is beautiful up there and I was constantly amazed at how much money people have. I never imagine I will live in a home that nice, let alone having a cabin that nice. It was still cool to see the million dollar summer homes and cabins, regardless of the fact that I think some people have too much money to blow. :) We didn't even really do much other than play games, eat good food and relax but oh it was nice to get away. I am looking forward to our next camping trip which will be at the end of August when hunting season begins. The only pictures I ended up taking were some on the car ride up so here ya go.
Oh I also forgot to mention that Adalee is officially scooting! She is not crawling yet but she sure tries. Right now it's just the army crawl/scoot but it's still fun to watch her get around. Time to baby proof!



No comments:
Post a Comment