The Elegantes

The Elegantes

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

She is officially a toddler

Well Adalee is officially a toddler.  I mean she has been walking since she was 11 months but now she is officially getting into things she should not be getting into and testing her limits.  It first started with the dentists office.  I had an appointment and Brock came along and brought Adalee.  After I was finished, I came out and noticed that Adalee's mouth was a dark gray color and Brock was wiping it with a wet wipe.  The receptionist was laughing and Brock said sheepishly "don't worry about it" when I gave him the "what did she eat" look.  I thought maybe he gave her chocolate or something but then he tells me that he got caught up in a Field and Stream magazine and she found the chalk.  Yum!  It's a good thing that whoever makes chalk knew that kids would try eating it so it's non-toxic.  :)

Later in the week Brock was doing his homework and I got caught up looking at recipes for dinner.  Adalee was in her room and I forgot that I had left our bedroom door open.  Well finally Brock realizes that we should see what she is up to so he goes to look for her.  The  next thing I hear is "Adalee, no no what is that?"  I go in our bedroom and there is Adalee with pink and purple stains on her white shirt (convenient that it was white) and purple foamy drool hanging down.  I may or may not have forgotten that I left a bottle of tums on my nightstand. . . and she found them. . . :s.  Luckily there were only a few left and she still had like 3 in her hands so I knew she couldn't have eaten too many.  I now know I must be more vigilant with my little explorer. :)

Here is a picture demonstrating the climber in Adalee.  We put these toys in front of the tv so she wouldn't get so close to it but she is creative and found a way to get close to the tv anyways. :P



She is all over the place now.  Here are a few more random pics of the big girl.



We went to Hardware Ranch to see the elk.




We were playing dress up with some fun stuff she got from her aunt for her birthday.




1 comment:

Wedding Day

Wedding Day
This is my favorite wedding picture!

4-wheeling

4-wheeling
Brock and I went four wheeling up by the I mountain in Brigham City. I got burned. :P

Camping

Camping
This is us up camping at Whitney Reservoir in the Uintas. It rained a ton but it was gorgeous up there.

Whitney Reservoir

Whitney Reservoir
Here's Brock by the Lake.

Fishing

Fishing
Here I am fishing. We caught one fish during our 3 days there. :S

Hardware Ranch

Hardware Ranch