On Memorial Day we went hiking up Temple Fork Canyon to the Temple Fork Sawmill. It was so beautiful and I didn't even know about it before. It was a perfect hike for Adalee because it wasn't super long and she seemed to enjoy it. I highly recommend it. :)
We had this amazing sunset the other night and I couldn't take pictures to do it justice but I sure tried.
We finally got a kiddy pool for Adalee and it was a hit. She just kept saying "col" cause the water was so cold so she would get out but then she kept getting back in it. It was cute.
You can tell how cold the water was by the look on her face. :)
Eating popsicles with her cousins at a family party.
Here is Adalee zonked out after one of our outings.
Here is a craft that only took me over a year to finally finish. :P I was going to add seeds to the watermelon but I got sick of it and decided it was good enough. This is why I don't do crafts.
We went with Brock's Mother in law and sister in laws to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. I didn't get many good pictures because I only had my phone but she liked it. Every time we would walk past a dinosaur she would say "raw". :) Here she is digging for dinosaur bones.
We were going to go to the zoo last weekend but we have been down to Salt Lake almost every weekend doing stuff with my family so we decided to hold off for a little while. On Saturday we had a small baby shower for my sister in law Angie because she is having a girl after two boys so we thought it would be nice to get some girl things for her. By August I will have 2 more nieces and 1 nephew. I can't wait to see those cute babies! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment