She's not smiling here but she did cry when I took her off so I know she must have enjoyed it.
She was so tired so she wouldn't smile for the pictures.
I think the seals were her favorite part. She would have stayed there for hours probably.
"Hello Mr. Otter, nice to meet you"
The wolves were actually out.
Here is just a random picture from home. We were getting ready to go to the park and she wanted to take a picture of me, not the other way around, so here is her pouty face.
She had to bring two sippies with, cause one is just never enough. :P
Here is why I do what I do every day. I am willing to change poopie bums, clean out the poop from her bath (first time last night), clean out her crib after she took her diaper off, get up in the middle of the night when she is sick, listen to her scream when she doesn't get what she wants, have food thrown on the floor, etc etc. It's moments like this when I realize that all of that other stuff is totally worth it when I get to hold her like this. It was Sunday and she woke up crying from her nap so I went and got her (as you can see I was working on preparing dinner, thus the apron). When I picked her up she just laid her head down on my shoulder so we went out to the living room and rocked. This is how Brock found us when he got home from home teaching. At one point the cat was on my lap as well. :P I just love getting to hold my baby girl, those moments are far and few in between now.
Now here is a quick update on Adalee because it's been awhile. She is talking like crazy and starting to say full sentences, although they are still a little garbled. She can repeat a lot of the stuff I say, even big words. She knows most of her colors like pink, blue, green, red, yellow, orange, brown, black, and white. She can almost count to ten besides skipping 4-6. She always says "1, 2, 3, . . 7, 8, 9, 10". Her memory is pretty amazing, even things I don't want her to remember. She is always saying "stupid cat" because apparently I say that a lot. :P The other day in church she dropped some food during sacrament meeting and said "oh cwap". Oh boy. Brock and I had to hide our faces from her because we were laughing. She can go pee and poop on the potty and has gone quite a bit, but she is still always wet in the morning and after her nap so I don't think she is ready quite yet. We got her a princess potty seat and she just loves to sit on that thing and now that she knows she gets a small treat if she goes potty, she does it almost every time I put her on. I usually only put her on when she asks to go potty so lately she has been getting on and going potty right away, which leads me to believe that she is starting to be able to tell when she has to go. I will probably start potty training after New Years. Every day I am more amazed at how fast she is growing and how much she is learning, simply by example. I love her to pieces and can't believe she will be two in a little over two months. Love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment